Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Baby is Coming!

We're going to have a baby! Our due date is mid-January.

Chris and I are so very excited.

We told our parents last week, after we found out that we were pregnant. We told the rest of our family and friends tonight as we couldn't keep it a secret any longer!

Our siblings are SO excited. The screaming and carrying on that happened for the next few hours was almost more than we could handle! We are so very blessed to have brothers and sisters who love us and are excited with us!

We're only five weeks along and I am well aware that the first 12 weeks are the most dangerous for our little one. However, I have faith that God is going to protect us and our child. Please pray for us as we navigate these next 7 weeks.

I wish I had more time (and energy) to tell our story but alas, I will save that for another day.

With much love,

Leah


1 comment:

  1. Praying right now for that little baby! P.S. I'm still not in labor. :)

    ReplyDelete