Sunday, October 14, 2012

Update.

Wow! It's been awhile.

Chris and I have moved to a house! We found us a cute little 2 bedroom home not too far from where we were living before. I can still walk to work and we are close enough to everything else to make it worthwhile. It's the perfect little home for us and our little one....when he gets here! In the meantime, come visit us! We're here!

Which by the way, in case you weren't already aware....we are having a little BOY! At first I was a little freaked out about having a boy because I have NO IDEA what to do with a boy! I was 8 when my brother was born and didn't help at all with changing his diaper, feeding him, etc, etc, etc. We were just too young. I know that when he gets here it will all come naturally and I'll be his expert. :)

His Daddy and I are very excited about him being here. We are eager to meet him and watch him grow and are already praying for him, his life and his future bride.

By the way, his full name will be Coleman Daniel Lee Morgan. And no, Cole is not an acceptable nickname.
Coleman was the name that Chris and I agreed on, Daniel is after my Daddy, and Lee is a family name on Christopher's side.

I'm in the last week of my second trimester now. My pregnancy has been alright. I'm tired all the time and am very hormonal. I frequently feel yucky, but nowhere near the way I felt during the first trimester!
I don't really crave anything in particular....in fact, most of my food cravings haven't changed at all. However, Chris got me a Wild Cherry Pepsi today on accident and that sounds wonderful right now!

It's after 3 in the morning as I sit here and type this up. We got a new bed this week and were up late setting it up. Who knew that a bed could be so complicated? Then we made a quick Wal-Mart trip (I"m sure we set a record for ourselves) and after getting home and feeling how wonderful it felt outside, we got out our lawn chairs and sat on our porch in the dark until 2 in the morning. After going to bed, I couldn't sleep so I got up and showered and here I am now. I really should get some sleep but am just not feeling it right now. I will most definitely pay for it in the morning!

I am still really loving being married to Christopher. Marriage is HARD but it is much easier when you know you married the person that God intended for you from the beginning. It also doesn't hurt that he's my best friend and has been for years! Isn't God's plan the BEST? I probably don't tell Chris enough but I love him and all that he does for Coleman and myself. I love how much he loves me and isn't afraid to express that love to me. I"m a pretty lucky girl!

Chris's family recently moved nearby.. I still miss my own parents and siblings greatly but am happy to have some family so close. We are very blessed to have such good families. 

Hmmm....I really should keep up with this more often. I don't write on it enough! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment